Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Ficlets & Drabbles

Sweet and Saucy: Two Drabbles by tonksinger [Reviews - 10]


Would you like to submit a review?

AN: My first two drabbles for the grangersnape100 community on livejournal.

I Found It in Diagon Alley
Child Challenge

It was pouring rain, the gloomy weather perfectly matching Hermione’s mood. Sighing, she rested her forehead against the cold glass and shut her eyes, remembering the Healer’s words. “Incapable of conceiving...”

She turned when she heard the front door to see her husband enter, a monument of wet, black cloth. He was cradling something to his chest with one long arm, covering it with a fold of his cloak.

“I found it in Diagon Alley...” He stopped, and then simply held out his arm to reveal a shivering, mewling kitten, tiny in his big hand.

Hermione stared. Then she smiled.

The Occasional Benefits of Poltergeists
Prefect's Bathroom Challenge


An ear-shattering shriek had Severus picking up his pace and practically running around the next corner to find its cause.

It was an irate Hermione Granger, standing outside the Prefect’s Bathroom, dripping wet.

Peeves! Get back here with my towel this instant!”

A strangled noise came from Severus’ throat. The young woman gasped, her head snapping around to find him standing there.

The image that remained with him after she dove back into the bathroom was how far down the lovely pink color of her blush traveled. He made a mental note to be nice to Peeves for a week.


Sweet and Saucy: Two Drabbles by tonksinger [Reviews - 10]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved