Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Ficlets & Drabbles

Only One Thing by triskell [Reviews - 18]


Would you like to submit a review?

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything to do with Harry Potter.

A/N Series of drabbles originally posted to Grangersnape100.

Many thanks to my beta, Broomclosetravenclaw!


===============================================

"I'm leaving."

"Good riddance," he growled without looking at her, his quill scratching another essay.

As soon as the door slammed shut, he closed his eyes. He was happily enjoying the sound of silence at last. He was tired of her, of her bossiness, of everything she had brought into his life. Smiling, he undid one of his buttons. He could breathe better; after all, no one could see him like this. She never let him do that, because she said it was too sloppy. Truth be told, his soon to be ex-wife was really a pain in the arse.

===============================================

He had scanned the little box; there was nothing. No dark magic, but also no hexes that Hermione loved. It was just an ordinary cube. He had found it one day on his desk, and now it was a sort of paperweight, very useful. Often, he would pick it up and look at it, wondering who had sent it and why.

He was about to put it down when he noticed a small button. What was that? Without thinking, he pressed it and felt the familiar jerk behind his navel. He cursed himself. Constant vigilance, indeed. He was getting old.

===============================================

He was white with rage. As soon as he could get his wand back, he was going to kill her. And not in a painless way; no, he was going to make her suffer. He wasn't a former Death Eater for nothing. No one had ever dared to kidnap him. Now she had, and she was going to pay.

But first, he had to free himself. The fight was so unfair. He was tied to an uncomfortable chair, and she was a powerful witch. He had to think of something quickly because she was coolly pointing her wand at him.

===============================================

His bounds were undone in a minute. So surprised that there had been no Unforgivables, he just managed to ask why.

Her voice was soft. “You promised me, the day you married me, that if I ever left, I could take one thing with me.“

He just nodded remembering that night full of long, lost love.

“And you are what I want, what I have always wanted.”

He did not need to look into her mind to know that she was telling him the truth. He smiled. No one had ever loved him so completely. They could try once again.


Only One Thing by triskell [Reviews - 18]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved