Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Romance

Delicious Buttons by Fizzabella [Reviews - 18]


Would you like to submit a review?

Headmaster Snape fell back in his chair with an “oof” of surprise, as Professor Granger leaned over him, kneeling on his chair, her hands sweeping his robe off his shoulders.

“Professor Granger—Madam, what are you doing? It’s not appropriate—you cannot take such liberties—“

He twisted and wiggled, trying to dislodge the up-till-now dignified Arithmancy professor from his lap.

The twisting and wiggling stopped when she leaned down to kiss him.

Moments later, his head lolled back against the back of his chair when she stopped kissing him—only momentarily—and giggled as her hands found their way to the buttons on his frock coat.

“Why are you giggling?”

“It’s these impossibly repressive, damnably sexy, Victorian buttons! They’ve driven me crazy since my seventh year, after the war.”

Her nimble fingers traveled down his coat, leaving a trail of tiny sparks of magic in their wake. She peppered his face with kisses to punctuate each button popping loose from its buttonhole.

“Merlin’s beard, I’ve wanted to do this for ages…Such shiny, smooth, delicious buttons!” Her voice was a low, throaty moan.

“I don’t—recommend—that you eat them.”

He was breathless, trying to keep hold of the last shards of his dignity, rapidly being stripped away along with his robe and frock coat.

“No?“ She nipped his ear as the last button gave way along with his sanity, and he gathered her into his arms and staggered to his feet.

As he climbed the stairs to his private quarters, Fawkes, Headmaster Snape’s familiar, gave a contented trill and hopped from his perch to the Headmaster’s chair, where a lone, shiny black button glinted in the candlelight.

Being a curious bird, the Phoenix decided to investigate the claim that buttons were delicious. He had a feeling that it would be a while before he saw his two favorite humans again.

~Mischief Managed~


Delicious Buttons by Fizzabella [Reviews - 18]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved