Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Romance

Is tusa mo ghrá by angiehooks81 [Reviews - 13]


Would you like to submit a review?

Disclaimer......I own nothing of J.K. Rowling's. :0(

************************************************************

As he lay on the bed watching her sleep, all he can think about is how lucky he is to have her love. How could someone so innocent and pure choose to be with him with all that he has done in his past?

As she sighs and turns her body a little more closer to his, her hand reaching out as if to make sure he is still beside her, he realizes that he would rather die than spend even one moment without her. He aches when she is not near. On the nights she is visiting her family and friends he cannot sleep. He never sleeps when she is not with him. She brings him the only peace he has ever known. She is his breath of life.

He leans his head down and softly kisses her lips. Her eyes slowly open and she smiles. He feels sunlight shine through his heart at her expression. She twines her arms around his neck and deepens the kiss.

Their bodies come together in a dance as old as time and he knows he is home.

“I love you,” he whispers.

Her eyes fill with tears.

“Why are you crying?”

“You don't know how long my heart has ached to hear you say those words to me,” she whispers.

He kisses her again. A long sweet kiss filled with all the love he possesses.

“How can you not know how I feel? You are my sole reason for living. My heart quickens at the mere sight of you and feels empty when you're gone. You are my love.”

“I'm never gone from you. Even when I'm away, I still carry you with me,” she says.

“When are you going to marry me?”

“When you ask me to,” she softly laughs.

He smiles. “Will you marry me Hermione?”

“Yes.”


Is tusa mo ghrá by angiehooks81 [Reviews - 13]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved