Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions

You Can't Have One Without The Other


This story is completed.

1. A Law Passed, a Life forever Changed by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 90]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Forced Marriage isn't easy, nor is it a quick path to true love. Between a rock and a hard place, Hermione makes a decision to marry her Potions master, but she cannot understand beforehand just what she is agreeing to in full.

In addition to the struggles between Hermione and Severus, the Wizarding world doesn't take so kindly to such a law, and one person in particular will set out to right wrongs in the vigilante’s way.

AU as of HBP, begun well before HBP came out. Features thoroughly nasty Snape with 'issues'. Winner of round three of the Multifaceted award, Courage category. (4693 words)
2. The Choices are Presented by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 42]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: In which Hermione has a meeting with Kingsley Shacklebolt and with Severus Snape. (5758 words)
3. Applying Arithmancy by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 39]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Hermione decides to take the practical approach and formulates arithmancy calculations to help her decide. Another meeting with Professor Snape leads to more shocks for Hermione. (6582 words)
4. Breaking the News by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 50]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Harry finds out about her decision, and Hermione meets with her parents again. Her dad takes a stroll to the dungeons to confront Snape. (7747 words)
5. Dinner, Discussions and Danger by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 46]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Hermione and her parents go to dinner in the dungeons, Hermione brings up issues she has regarding the situation with her fiance and the betrothed couple go shopping in Diagon Alley (6345 words)
6. The Duel and Aftermath by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 57]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Lucius and Snape duel in Diagon Alley. Ginny and Hermione talk. (5831 words)
7. A busy day by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 46]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Ring shopping. Harry and Hermione clear the air and study together. Severus contemplates the future and has an attack of conscience and a plan. Hermione is surprised to find him visiting her and then one thing leads to another. McGonagall walks in at an inoppourtune time...whew...what a chapter. (8708 words)
8. And the day finally arives by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 61]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Draco returns to Hogwarts, but he doesn't react as they would have thought. Hermione and Severus get married and have the wedding night, Hermione wonders if she's done the right thing. (8755 words)
9. Tests and Adjustments by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 74]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Hermione takes her test and discovers a few things about Severus and herself. (7149 words)
10. ...The Serenity to accept the things I cannot change... by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 58]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Hermione is surprised to see a gentler side of Severus...but is it all just an act? (10889 words)
11. New Ideas by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 49]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Hermione asserts herself outside the bedroom, gets used to submission in the bedroom, and then thinks of a plan to get the marriage law repealed. And of course, more kinky smut. (8968 words)
12. The Courage to Change the Things I Can by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 53]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Plans are set in motion to repeal the Marriage Law. Snape and Hermione go shopping. Smut, and Hermione and Severus get ready to visit the Grangers' for Christmas Break. (9717 words)
13. Home for Christmas by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 42]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Christmas at the Grangers. Things aren't always as they seem. (10601 words)
14. Impasse by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 47]
Genres: Drama, Angst
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Hermione and Severus find themselves at an impasse back at Hogwarts. And, Hermione begins her plan to help the other Muggle-born victims of the Marriage Law, and gets a little help along the way. (10822 words)
15. Draco's Mistake by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 12]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Draco makes an error in judgement. (this is part one of the chapter, which turned out to be too long to fit in one chapter). (6951 words)
16. Conversations by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 61]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Hermione and Severus have another conversation, and they both get unexpected news. (5205 words)
17. A Small Truce by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 62]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: It's the week leading up to Valentine's Day. Can Hermione and Severus finally come to a small truce...and if they do, is it really enough? (9675 words)
18. "The Wisdom to Know the Difference." by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 63]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: The results of Draco Malfoy's Trial. Hermione takes a good long look at Snape and his words and actions. Snape's inquiry and the consequences. But, perhaps, finally, some understanding? (11135 words)
19. And Life Goes On by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 53]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: The much awaited punishment. An announcement in The Daily Prophet. And a few interresting conversations. (10869 words)
20. Calm in the Tempest by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 53]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Hermione and Severus, things are better, but will outside forces threaten them? **Another Lovely Drawing by LeDivineMarquis for this chapter. URL in the endnotes** (10304 words)
21. Honesty by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 63]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Truths of several kinds come out. (10661 words)
22. Into the Great Wide World by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 55]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: The Hogwarts school year comes to a close. Oppourtunities and challenges arise. (10481 words)
23. How It All Began by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 44]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Snape tells Hermione how things began with his sexual interests. Hermione goes for a job, and there is an interview in the paper with Gregory Ludwig. (7027 words)
24. The Elusive Killer by RachelW (Wanton) [Reviews - 40]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione begins her new job, while Severus begins brewing potions at home. The killer still eludes detection. Hermione decorates the house, throws a party, and visits with Harry. Meanwhile, Treva Bulstrode and Gregory Ludwig have a talk. (9511 words)
25. Another Christmas by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 84]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: BDSM
Summary: Domestic confrontations lead to domestic harmony. A trip with friends leads to a thought-provoking encounter for Hermione, and finally, the killer makes an unexpected appearance. (10377 words)
26. The Shadow Unveiled by RachelW (Wanton) [Reviews - 91]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Snape searches for Hermione, as Hermione's kidnapper explains a thing or two. (5919 words)
27. Pensieve by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 82]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Angst
Warnings: Abuse, BDSM, Torture
Summary: Snape works for a solution to find Hermione, while Hermione learns a bit more of what Lucius is trying to tell her. (4654 words)
28. Saviours by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 86]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Angst
Warnings: none
Summary: Harry Potter and Severus Snape find what they're looking for. Could they find more than what they wanted to? (4730 words)
29. Collisions by RachelW (Conservative) [Reviews - 72]
Genres: Drama, Angst
Warnings: none
Summary: Consequences, choices, chances, and changes. (8020 words)
30. Retreat by RachelW (Suggestive) [Reviews - 83]
Genres: Drama, Angst
Warnings: Drug Abuse
Summary: Hermione and Severus live seperate lives for a time. (5344 words)
31. The End by RachelW (Lascivious) [Reviews - 179]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: A Decision is Reached. (4075 words)


This story is completed.

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved