Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions

The Summoning


This story is not yet completed.

1. Fallow Ground by Bambu (Lascivious) [Reviews - 43]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Character Death
Summary: This epfic follows Hermione as she decides to take matters into her own hands to summon a forfeited life... and ends up with an unlikely ally... and perhaps much more as events lead to the final confrontation between Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort. (Veering AU from the end of OotP; on haitus) (9146 words)
2. Adding Nutrients by Bambu (Lascivious) [Reviews - 16]
Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: In which Hermione does housework and reads a book... (7056 words)
3. Germ of an Idea by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 13]
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Summer comes to a close, and new information sends Harry into a tailspin. Hermione toys with an idea that will help him, she can't wait to return to school. (9350 words)
4. Care and Feeding Instructions I by Bambu (Lascivious) [Reviews - 18]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: The return to school. Hermione does what she does best, the Silvering Trio meets, Draco and Hermione have an encounter.. (6846 words)
5. Care and Feeding Instructions II by Bambu (Lascivious) [Reviews - 15]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione seeks sanctuary in the library, McGonagall introduces Ron and Hermione to a new tutor -- Severus Snape -- and Hermione learns why Occlumency is a valuable tool. (4224 words)
6. The Seed I by Bambu (Lascivious) [Reviews - 15]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: In which the Slytherin and Gryffindor Quidditch team meet out of the air, Draco behaves out of character, and Hermione receives unexpected geniality from Professor Snape, and she prepares for her birthday party. (8037 words)
7. The Seed II by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 15]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione celebrates her birthday, Severus meets with the Dark Lord, and both are given gifts equal to the occasion. (4380 words)
8. Essential Elements I by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 10]
Genres: Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Occlumency lessons for the Golden Trio. Ron and Hermione see their professor for the first time since his return from the Dark Lord, Harry meets with Dumbledore. Hermione cross disciplines... (8454 words)
9. Essential Elements II by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 15]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Hogsmeade weekend is upon us and Hermione goes shopping. Professor Snape finds some of her purchases intriguing, and Ginny has an unusual effect on Draco. Hermione and Ron make time for a small interlude, not knowing that it will be their last. (7071 words)
10. Viability I by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 14]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Severus attends a Death Eater meeting, and Harry and Ginny realize that it's the end of their relationship... maybe (7514 words)
11. Viability II by Bambu (Lascivious) [Reviews - 19]
Genres: Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: NEWTs Potions class takes an interesting turn, and Hermione learns more than she ever imagined about her professor. (5669 words)
12. Fertile Ground I by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 14]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: The aftermath of Hermione and Snape's mind-link has irrevocable consequences. (8980 words)
13. Fertile Ground II by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 18]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione has a little tea and an unexpected conversation with Professor Dumbledore, then, an excursion to Diagon Alley leaves her with a surprising gift and an even more surprising meeting with Professor Snape. (9135 words)
14. Germination I by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 24]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Snape is given a commision by Dumbledore, one which he recognizes the necessity of... finding out what Hermione is up to. (8869 words)
15. Germination II by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 31]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Severus is called as a second opinion and Hermione avoids a dip into her mind. Halloween arrives and the ritual is upon us... (6148 words)
16. Germination III by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 18]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione's summoning... and the ripple effect begins. (7225 words)
17. Transplant Shock I by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 43]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Reactions and Consequences begin to surface as Sirius awakens. Snape has some words for Hermione as well as the mutt. (8287 words)
18. Transplant Shock II by Bambu (Lascivious) [Reviews - 34]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Reactions to Sirius' return occupy the central figures in the ritual. There is a hint of spice in this chapter, as the Potions Master reacts rather viscerally to the events of the evening. (6340 words)
19. Recovery I by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 43]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: The ripple effect begins to take place, Severus is talked into yet another tutorial with Hermione and a legendary artifact comes to visit the hallowed halls of Hogwarts (7518 words)
20. Recovery II by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 40]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: The first Quidditch game of the year is upon us, and Severus has some words for Draco. Dinner introduces some surprising guests to the school. Severus is not particularly happy when Hermione shows that she is, indeed, a Gryffindor. (8992 words)
21. Unfurling I by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 14]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Severus is introduced to the newest Inner Circle Death Eater, much to his unhappy surprise, and Hermione meets with the Headmaster. In passing on the circular stairs, Severus and Hermione have a moment in which much is said... and even more is left unsaid and unrecognized. (5415 words)
22. Unfurling II by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 46]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione and Dumbledore's meeting. (5758 words)
23. Seeking Light I by Bambu (Lascivious) [Reviews - 39]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione sits through Charms but is not, for the first time ever, quite prepared... (5473 words)
24. Seeking Light II by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 42]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione, Harry and Ron deal with the repercussions of Hermione's loss of control in the Charms classroom. Only a tendril of the Potions master here, but next chapter... I promise. (5965 words)
25. Establishing Roots I by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 45]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: In which Hermione meets with Profssors Dumbledore and Snape, and Sirius throws a spanner in the still waters. (6089 words)
26. Establishing Roots II by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 34]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Sirius and Remus leave for London, Severus paces the grounds thinking about his troublesome student, and Hermione has a small accident in the prefect's bath. (5586 words)
27. On a Limb I by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 35]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione thinks about the Potions master in the privacy of her bed, Ginny has a prophetic nightmare, Ron waits upon his sister, and Theodore Nott chances his hand with a Muggleborn witch. (6470 words)
28. On a Limb II by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 58]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione makes a suggestion that angers Ron, and Harry and Ginny have their talk. (7700 words)
29. Equitable Growth I by Bambu (Brazen) [Reviews - 51]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione has her first, private tutorial with Snape, and Dumbledore joins them. (8415 words)
30. Equitable Growth II by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 41]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Character Death
Summary: As Hermione's private lesson with Snape continues, Snape learns how effective her Occlumency lessons have been, and just when the tension becomes exquisite, Snape is summoned by Voldemort. (7307 words)
31. The Bough Breaks I by Bambu (Brazen) [Reviews - 35]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione has an interesting encounter with Nott, and she and Severus have their first time alone since their shared fantasies... (10087 words)
32. The Bough Breaks II by Bambu (Suggestive) [Reviews - 54]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: Firenze's celestial prediction comes true, Hermione encounters an angry animagus, and the Slytherin common room becomes a very interesting place. (9325 words)
33. A Delicate Stem I by Bambu (Suggestive) [Reviews - 34]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione has a run-in with Percy Weasley, and the Silvering Trio have a tete-a-tete. (7777 words)
34. A Delicate Stem II by Bambu (Brazen) [Reviews - 70]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: In the aftermath of her encounter with Percy Weasley, Hermione's day continues to hold surprises for her. Some are good, others painful, but all reflect the fundamental changes in her relationships with those around her. (7746 words)
35. A Stunted Leaf I by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 53]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: HBP, Spoilers
Summary: Hermione and Snape are at odds over the issue of trust, and on Christmas Eve their frustration and desire couples in their dreams. Christmas morning brings an invitation to breakfast... from Voldemort. (6073 words)
36. A Stunted Leaf II by Bambu (Lascivious) [Reviews - 12]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Character Death
Summary: Christmas has come and with it gifts, a long overdue argument between Harry and Sirius, and Ron's and Harry's induction into the Order of the Phoenix, but where is Hermione? (10222 words)
37. A Killing Frost, I by Bambu (Suggestive) [Reviews - 20]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: On the morning the students are to return to Hogwarts for the new term, Snape follows Hermione ... and meets an ancient sorceress. (5549 words)
38. A Killing Frost, II by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 7]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Character Death
Summary: Hermione races to the train station, and what she finds is exactly what she feared. There is fighting, but where is Harry? (8104 words)
39. A Killing Frost, III by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 57]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Character Death
Summary: Hermione and Harry are safe for the moment, but the others remain fighting against Voldemort and the Death Eaters. (3298 words)
40. Frost Bites I by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 19]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Summary: The aftermath of the Hogsmeade station battle. Hermione has words with Sirius, Draco talks to his godfather, Harry meets Nimue, and Severus Snape has a moment or two -- heroic and grieving. (8082 words)
41. Frost Bites II by Bambu (Wanton) [Reviews - 43]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Character Death
Summary: In the infirmary, Harry and Hermione have moments with Draco and Sirius before Hermione is summoned by McGonagall. Later, Harry joins her, McGonagall, and Snape in discovering what the late headmaster has left for them. (10293 words)
42. Thawing the Ice I by Bambu (Brazen) [Reviews - 19]
Genres: Drama, Romance, Friendship
Warnings: none
Summary: In the aftermath of the devastating fight at the train station, rituals, comforts, and tending to the wounded take center stage. At least Hermione finds a private moment to speak with Snape, if too briefly. (9111 words)
43. Thawing the Ice II by Bambu (Brazen) [Reviews - 23]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: The Seneschal twins grow closer to Harry and Hermione, and Harry's chosen advisors convene at Hermione's circle. As expected, Sirius is not happy with Hermione, or with Snape's presence, and he challenges Snape's ownership of the Merlin wand. (7091 words)
44. Thawing the Ice III by Bambu (Brazen) [Reviews - 88]
Genres: Drama, Action/Adventure, Romance
Warnings: Violence
Summary: Snape and Sirius duel, but the results aren't what anyone expect. In the end, however, allegiance is sworn, and Harry takes his first steps forward as a leader. (8151 words)


This story is not yet completed.

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved