Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Challenge fics > 100 word challenges

Sacred by Bambu [Reviews - 27]


Would you like to submit a review?

Sacred
By Bambu

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tightly enveloped in his whipcord arms, she settled against his long frame. Post-coital languor slowed their breathing.

Severus took her tiny hand, sliding a heavy circlet of gold onto her ring finger. His voice molten silk, rich with suppressed emotion, he whispered, “with this ring, I thee wed.”

A bright golden glow emanated from the band snuggling against her skin.

Cinnamon eyes snapped open, she inhaled sharply. “I thought you didn’t want to…”

“I do not perform for an audience. This is private. This is sacred.”

“You’re unbelievable.” Hermione spun in his arms, kissing him, joyfully sealing her fate.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The faint light of dawn oddly illuminated the slightly chilled room. Dark shadow cast its finger over the entwined couple; black hair intermingled with russet curls sprawling across pale shoulders.

The light hitch in her breath alerted the wizard that his beloved was awakening. He gently took her hand and kissed her newly adorned finger.

Thick eyelashes fluttered as she awoke fully to the caress of his lips on her skin. Her sleep darkened eyes gazed deeply into the onyx of his irises.

A smile curved her full lips.

“Unbelievable,” she whispered.

“Unbelievable,” he intoned, before crushing his mouth to hers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Silk and velvet draped their bodies. Passion and desire awakened want. Skin caressed skin. Longing and need ensheathed within a warm wet welcome.

The play of dark and light danced across a scarred, naked back, one whose continuity was only broken by the embrace of limbs. A witch and wizard thrust and rocked in the most timeless rhythm of all.

A high pitched moan “You are unbelievable!” followed by an answering hoarse shout conveyed everything of importance.

Silence, save the slowing of labored breathing, reigned once more in the luxuriously appointed bedroom, the velvet duvet slipped unnoticed to the floor.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Severus….”

“Hermione…’

“We’ll be late.”

“It is only a wedding.”

“It’s Harry’s wedding.”

“My point exactly.”

“Severus!”

“Hermione!”

“Let me up, it’s… umph”

“Mmmmm.”

“Hmmmm… we have to get ready, Severus.”

“Must we? I think my time is much better employed right here.”

“You rave! I have to be there. You know I do. I’m the Maid of Honor.”

“Matron.”

“Excuse me?”

“Matron. You are the Matron of Honor.”

“Oh. That’s right.”

“You are not going to cry are you? Gods, Hermione, do not cry.”

“I’m… not… crying. I’m happy.”

“My love, do not cry.”

“You are unbelievable, Severus.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The heavy wooden door slammed open, crashing against stone walls. Torches flared to life within the comfortably appointed great room. Light feminine laughter harmonized with deep rich chuckles as the Potions master carried his wife over the threshold.

“I can’t believe you told them! You’re unbelievable, Severus. Thank you.”

“It was indeed a pleasure. I especially enjoyed the look on Albus’ face.”

Crossing into the bedroom, his crimson-lined, heavy wool cloak billowed in their wake. Wandlessly, he shut and warded the door to their quarters. She cast a silencing charm.

They were home.

All was as it should be.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Finite


Sacred by Bambu [Reviews - 27]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved