Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Challenge fics > 100 word challenges

Illicit Desires by Pearle [Reviews - 10]


Would you like to submit a review?

All right, the score is now at five responses to the Unbelievable 100 words challenge. I would guess this is a little overzealous, oh well. As always thoughts, comments, reviews, whatever are always welcome. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: The characters, settings, etc. of the Harry Potter series are not mine they belong to J.K. Rowling and Co. I promise to return them when I am through. Well, most of them anyway.


1. Illicit Desires
2. Flying Without A Net
3. What A Difference A Day Makes
4. When Fiction Imitates Real Life
5. You Can’t Teach an Old Wizard New Tricks


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1. Summary:My answer to a WIKTT challenge - The UNBELIEVABLE Challenge in exactly 100 words.

~~~ Illicit Desires by Pearle ~~~

“I don’t know what to think Harry, He had such a guilty look on his face when he came home last Friday night. I think he might be seeing someone else,” said Hermione tearfully.

She poured her friend a cup of tea and offered him a grilled tofu and humus sandwich on no-grain bread with a side of carrots. Hermione had become a vegetarian with a vengeance.

Hermione followed Snape when he left the castle that night. She walked up behind him, just as he was about to sink his teeth into a double cheeseburger and said, “You are Unbelievable!”

A/N: Wow, 100 hundred words is hard. 100 words exactly, does not include the title or Harry’s reaction at the thought of Snape with Hermione, let alone someone else.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


2. Summary: Yet another answer to a Wiktt challenge - The Unbelievable Challenge in exactly 100 words. Erica Jong did not have this in mind when she coined the phrase, “Fear of Flying.” HG/SS

~~~Flying Without A Net by Pearle~~~


“Are you okay sir? You look a little…..green.”

“I’m fine.” He snapped.

His knuckles were white where he gripped the arms of the seat.

“Albus said you should experience flying so you can guest lecture in the next Muggle studies class.”

“If I live, I will blast Albus to bits!”

“You fly hundreds of feet in the air on nothing but a broom!”

“That is a force of nature, this tin can is an aberration.”

A child’s simple laughter drifted across the aisle.

“He seems to like it.”

“HE doesn’t know any better.”

Hermione laughed. “Severus Snape, you are unbelievable.”

A/N: Poor Severus, he is having a hard time surviving my challenge responses.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3. Summary: Yet another response to the Wiktt – You Are Unbelievable 100 Word Challenge. Severus, Hermione, and Valentines Day. Need I say more? HG/SS


~~~ What A Difference A Day Makes by Pearle ~~~

Valentines. He hated the day.

His office door burst open.

"Is this from you?" She was waiving a card in his face.

"What difference does it make?"

"It's signed, Your Secret Admirer. Is this from you?"

"You weren't supposed to see it. Surprised the greasy git is human after all? That the bat of the dungeon might have a heart?" His tone was harsh.

"It's hard to tell under all that black." She slipped around the side of the desk and captured his lips in a passionate kiss.

Severus smiled and looked at her in wonder. "Hermione, you are unbelievable!"


A/N: All right, I admit it. I’m hooked on this type of challenge. At least Severus came out better in this response.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


4. Summary: Yet another answer to a Wiktt challenge - The Unbelievable Challenge in exactly 100 words. Hermione answers the challenge. HG/SS


~~~ When Fiction Imitates Real Life by Pearle ~~~

The shadows were long indicating the lateness of the hour. Snape lounged in the doorway watching Hermione.

“Ninety-six, Ninety-seven, Ninety-eight. Damn. It should be One Hundred.” Hermione was chewing on her lip, lost in thought.

“What are you doing?” Snape asked.

“Oh, it’s one of those writing challenge, 100 words and the last word of the last line has to end in the letters ‘nd’.”

“And?”

“I’m at 98. Any idea I have takes more than two words.”

“Come to bed Love, it’s late.”

“I’d like to finish this first.”

“Let me see. Try – The End.”

“Severus, you are unbelievable!”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


5. Summary: Another response to the Wiktt – The Unbelievable Challenge in exactly 100 words

~~~ You Can’t Teach an Old Wizard New Tricks by Pearle ~~~

“It’s will come in handy. Like anything else, it just takes practice. A few more lessons and you’ll be a pro.” Hermione was arguing with Severus as they walked out the door of her parents’ home.

Drawing himself to his full height he intoned, “Really, Madam I am a Wizard. This is not something I must learn to do.”

“Severus.”

“Fine.” They had reached the curb. Severus seated himself behind the wheel of her parents car.

“Remind me again, which one is the brake and which one is the gas?”

Hermione looked at him in utter amazement, “You are unbelievable.”


A/N: My apologies to Severus for the reference to old in the title. Unfortunately, I am quoting my teenage daughter the first time I took her driving. She has gotten better since then. A little bit better at least.

Thoughts, comments, reviews, whatever are always welcome.

Regards, Pearle




Illicit Desires by Pearle [Reviews - 10]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved