Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions

A Likely Story


This story is completed.

1. Prologue by (Suggestive) [Reviews - 43]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: “It is no longer necessary for me to coddle the progeny of my former associates. Nor is the Dark Lord any longer in control of with whom I spend my time.” (1927 words)
2. Chapter 1 by (Conservative) [Reviews - 20]
Genres: Fluff, Humor, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Ron closed his mouth with a snap, and Hermione could almost see his brain processing the words that had been said, rather than just reacting to the derogatory tone of voice, as he’d been about to do. (2571 words)
3. Chapter 2 by (Conservative) [Reviews - 13]
Genres: Fluff, Humor, Romance, Friendship
Warnings: none
Summary: “That’s why he never gave you the Dark Arts position, then,” she said suddenly, “because you don’t agree on what’s Dark Magic and what’s not.” He met her eyes and raised a brow, nearly smirking. “I’d pay a lot of money to find out which of my colleagues leaked that information to the student body,” he replied dryly. (2176 words)
4. Chapter 3 by (Conservative) [Reviews - 26]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: However much he appreciated the opportunistic nature of his Slytherins, he found he did NOT appreciate that same quality in Hermione Granger. (2612 words)
5. Chapter 4 by (Suggestive) [Reviews - 15]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Ron was dying to ask. Hermione could see it in his eyes, and hear it in the tenseness of his voice. But he wasn’t going to say a word about it in front of Harry, she knew that, too. (2256 words)
6. Chapter 5 by (Brazen) [Reviews - 22]
Genres: Drama, Romance, Friendship
Warnings: none
Summary: “OH COME ON, RON, WHAT ELSE COULD HE WANT? HE’S BLOODY 20 YEARS OLDER THAN SHE IS!” The comment rang through the house, and was followed by a pervasive silence. (2180 words)
7. Chapter 6 by (Brazen) [Reviews - 20]
Genres: Drama, Romance, Friendship
Warnings: none
Summary: “You’re handsome when you smile,” she said quietly, surprising them both. Was he really, or was she just – “Thank you,” he whispered, trying to determine if she was crazy, or, preferably, just beginning to see him differently. (2342 words)
8. Chapter 7 by (Brazen) [Reviews - 12]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: “Permission to hex him if he hurts you?” Harry asked hopefully. “Sure, Harry, what are friends for,” she said, shaking her head. They laughed. “But ASK me before you decide I’m hurt, alright?” she added severely. (3116 words)
9. Chapter 8 by (Brazen) [Reviews - 19]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: He closed his eyes and leaned into her palm, barely aware, as she pulled her hand back slowly, that he was following it. His eyes flew open as their lips met, but he closed them again quickly. (1857 words)
10. Chapter 9 by (Brazen) [Reviews - 16]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: “I was starting to wonder if you were planning to keep office hours at all this year, Severus,” Minerva commented as she appeared in the doorway. She wasn’t smiling. (2673 words)
11. Chapter 10 by (Brazen) [Reviews - 20]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: “Remind me again that this is supposed to be fun,” Hermione intoned dryly as she and Ron walked into Quality Quidditch Supplies. “This is supposed to be fun,” he responded dutifully. (2655 words)
12. Chapter 11 by (Brazen) [Reviews - 13]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: He’d never been pushed quite this far out on the proverbial limb of emotion. Silence reigned for a moment before he decided to take just one more step. (2718 words)
13. Chapter 12 by (Brazen) [Reviews - 20]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: She arrived at Grimmauld Place in time to hear a rare thing. The Headmaster was bellowing. “I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!” (2677 words)
14. Chapter 13 by (Wanton) [Reviews - 21]
Genres: Drama, Romance, Friendship
Warnings: none
Summary: Aside from her continuing correspondence with Severus, there was a single other bright spot waiting to reveal itself at Geneva. “VICTOR?” Hermione called, straining her neck to look across the cafeteria. Sure enough the boy turned, a smile breaking over his face as he hurried toward her. (3260 words)
15. Chapter 14 by (Wanton) [Reviews - 19]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance, Friendship
Warnings: none
Summary: As she made to leave, she figured he was already congratulating himself on fooling her. “Oh, and Victor?" she added sweetly, "You’re buying me a new couch. Take this one with you when you go back to your own dormitory.” She wrinkled her nose at him and he winced and swallowed hard. (2434 words)
16. Chapter 15 by (Wanton) [Reviews - 26]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: From the stairs, Severus watched anxiously as she took in the improvements he’d made to his parents’ home. Even in his childhood, it had never looked like this. He didn’t know if it EVER had, to be honest. (2337 words)
17. Chapter 16 by (Wanton) [Reviews - 43]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance, Friendship
Warnings: none
Summary: How a death eater had found his way to them, Hermione didn’t know, but he was absolutely not going to get past her. (1526 words)
18. Addendum by (Conservative) [Reviews - 26]
Genres: Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: A snipet of the future concerning a few minor characters who played in the main story. (1317 words)
19. Epilogue by (Lascivious) [Reviews - 107]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: “Lupso, step forward,” Severus said, kindly but firmly. He paused to allow the elf a chance to comply. “In all the years that I have been master here, you have done me honor. Today I would like to honor you. I invite you to serve here, in Snape Manor, as an unbound house elf.” (6765 words)


This story is completed.

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved