Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Drama

What World Is This? by vallii [Reviews - 3]


Would you like to submit a review?

You can tell it's over because the screams are slightly more joyful. You turn and people are running to each other, loved ones, and Harry is standing still, staring at the Voldemort's corpse. Ginny approaches, hugging him from behind, and he collapses into her arms, safe and alive. You look for Hermione, thinking to kiss her and hug her and lead her to Harry, but where is she?

You hear her and pivot. She is shaking and wailing and oh god was she hit is she dying what will you do? You hurry to her side and realize she is kneeling next to Snape, who is bleeding on the ground, clearly in his last moments on Earth.

Her cries form words: “Severus, don't leave me, love!” as she weeps, clutching his body.

His eyes slide open, just enough to see her face, and you hear him whisper love words in return.

You have no idea what's going on, but Hermione is upset, and you'd do anything to make it right. You turn and see your mother sobbing over a patch of red hair, and rush to her. You don't glance at the burned body – you can't mourn whichever brother it is, not yet – you just pull your mother back toward the dying man, panting, “Snape is hurt, not dead yet, help,” as you tow her along. When she sees him, she snaps out of it and starts performing miracles.

You pull Hermione back and into your arms. She feels right there, but you suspect she won't remain with you. You both watch as your mother casts spell after spell, but Snape's color doesn't change. Eventually, she stops, and slumps.

When your mother turns to you, you rush to her as Hermione rushes to him. Your mum whispers, simply, “Fred...and your dad,” and as you burst into tears you hear Hermione tell Snape's body that she loves him, she'll always love him, and she's so sorry.

You don't know what world this is. The Light won, but you and Hermione clearly lost.


What World Is This? by vallii [Reviews - 3]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved