Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Poetry

Our Time by Emm1915 [Reviews - 4]


Would you like to submit a review?

Finally, she had graduated. With the highest honors, of course. She had even been asked to write a song for commencement. Ginny was to sing it...until she fell ill. Minerva, having been appointed as Headmistress after Dumbledore - well, you know - came to Hermione hastily, asking if she would mind singing in her sick friend's place.

She swallowed hard. "If I sing it, its hidden meaning may come out," she thought.

She had feelings for Snape. She thought he might reciprocate, but couldn't be sure. In her classes lately, he had been staring at her with a different look in his eye. He had been more than cordial to her. He had been...kind. Loving, almost. Nevertheless, she gave her affirmative to the Headmistress. At least its meaning was well hidden.


Now, here she was, the know-it-all Gryffindor valedictorian, singing right after giving her speech. This was the last thing she had to do. Then she was done at Hogwarts, after seven years, done. It was time to pursue a career. Not that that would be hard, of course. She was one of the beloved trio, the known war heroes after the defeat of Voldemort last year.


She sang, "Time ticks by
It grows wings, it flies.
Nothing seems long,
'cause time just moves on.

Time flies, it goes fast.
I'll never know if a moment's my last.
Time flies, it goes fast.
It has no sense for sentimental moments.

I've been here
numerous years
but my time's near done,
and time just moves on.

Time flies, it goes fast.
I'll never know if a moment's my last.
Time flies, it goes fast.
It has no sense for sentimental moments.

One day, we're here.
The next day, we're gone,
but time doesn't care.
It just moves on.

Time flies,
it goes by.
I'll never know
if a moment's my last.

One day, we're here.
The next day, we're gone,
but time doesn't care.
It just moves on.

No, time doesn't care. It just moves on.”


The whole time, she stared at Snape. His gaze rose and met hers after the first chorus. Had she written this? He checked his program. She had. His heart pounded a little faster, a little louder. He knew it was for him. He used Legilimency whilst she was staring in his eyes. He saw what she wanted. And he wasn’t about to argue. She finished singing and sauntered over to him.

“Profe-”

“Severus,” he told her.

“Oh, well, Severus-” She suppressed a squeal as he swept her off her feet. He couldn’t wait any longer. He carried her straight to his chambers. He practically tore off her graduation robes.

“I assume this is what you wanted, Hermione?” He quirked an eyebrow at her.

She nearly fainted at the eyebrow. It was finally their time. She hastily nodded an affirmative, placing a chaste kiss on his lips.

His eyes shot open. With a nonverbal, wandless spell, the two were naked. He wasn’t even going to make it to the bedroom. He took her right there on the couch. The two snogged each other silly before moving to other places and pleasures. She was a delicious sight with her head thrown back as he thrust quickly into her. Their shag brought them both to completion quickly, half-moaning, half-screaming the other's name.

Severus was thankfully able to gather the energy to carry her to his bed. There, the two got a second wind, repeating their lovely, lustful liaison.

“I love you, Hermione.”

“I love you too, Severus.”

The two fell asleep entwined in each other.


Our Time by Emm1915 [Reviews - 4]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved