Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Ficlets & Drabbles

Finding Out the Truth by riverwitch8616 [Reviews - 4]


Would you like to submit a review?

Potter's Wanderings


Harry couldn’t believe it. After everything Snape did, there she was, lying on a bench with her head cradled in the bastard’s lap, looking happier than he’d ever seen her.

This can’t be right, the saviour of the wizarding world argued. Hermione would never do something like this.

And yet, even after rubbing his eyes raw underneath round glasses, he could still see them sitting comfortably on the bench. Snape’s hair falling limp and greasy over Hermione as he leaned down for a-I’m gonna be sick-kiss, their forgotten ice-cream cone falling and rolling down the slope.



Weasley's Thoughts


As her eyes ran over the figures lying in a tangle of limbs, nakedness and torn clothes on the floor of a long abandoned classroom, down in the bowels of Hogwarts, Ginny had to admit, if only in the intimacy of her mind, that asleep, naked and supposedly sated Hermione Granger and Severus Snape made quite the beautiful sight.

Merlin, they’re something to behold… Even Snape, she realised as the professor stirred without waking and snaked his large hand up over Hermione’s abdomen to cup her breast.

Fuck! Don’t wake now! You’re too beautiful sleeping.



Longbottom's Ending


Neville ran faster than he ever did, dodging hexes and curses left and right, when, as he took yet another corner, he saw them-Hermione and Snape.

She lying still in a pool of her own blood. He kneeling by her side, his fingers brushing away matted curls.

For a second Neville thought about forgetting all about Voldemort and the war raging on all around him and helping them.

But suddenly an anguished, dead voice could be heard whispering, ‘There’s nothing you can do here, Longbottom. She’s,’ the voice broke with tears, ‘… dead. You carry on where she can’t!’



Finding Out the Truth by riverwitch8616 [Reviews - 4]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved