Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Ficlets & Drabbles

Spouse's Omissions Forgiven by Snapes Snake [Reviews - 7]


Would you like to submit a review?

Author's Notes: This is my first ever fanfiction, so please go easy on me. I am aware that "Never" by VampiresareCool is not on this website but it is on fanfiction. It is one of my favorite stories featuring this couple and I highly recommend for you to go and read it. Here is the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7431864/1/Never
Happy reading!
*I do not claim rights on this plot or the characters, just the descriptive sentences below*
.......................................................

Approaching his wife, the dark figure peered into her glistening eyes. In an instant, she hurdled back four years prior. A compilation of snapshots attributed to her life spun before her like a movie film. She scrutinized all of the times that he glanced at her in disgust, all of the times that he walked by her without even acknowledging her presence, all of the times that he locked her into the room next to the master. Trapped in a loveless marriage with an emotionless man, she longed for his fancy and regard. As she swept her eyes over his body, she remarked regarding the aura of ash that engulfed his form. His obsidian pupils wore a guise of self-regret. His extensive, lubricious hair hung lifelessly from his scalp, concealing most of his face, secreting his insecurities from the world. His pure satin, midnight robe clashed with his emaciated body, refusing to reveal the dozens of scars across his girth.

Never diverting her pupils, she drew near him in apprehension. Seizing his impaired palm, she tenderly rested it above her bosom. The steadily escalating heart beat advised him of her aspirations. Gazing aloft into his water-filled orbs, she unhurriedly rose to the balls of her feet. Leaning forwards, she whispered a secret into his bat-like ear. A relieved sigh escaped him as he yanked her into an unyielding embrace. The somber man grinned gently because he knew that he was forgiven; he knew that they could finally start anew.


Spouse's Omissions Forgiven by Snapes Snake [Reviews - 7]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved