Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Ficlets & Drabbles

The Size of the Heart by Prof M McGonagall [Reviews - 5]


Would you like to submit a review?

A/N: I had written this a long time ago and forgot to post it here. This story takes place about 1 hour after the events of "When I'm Old and Grey." Thanks to karelia for her long-ago beta.
__________

Lunch had been surprisingly amicable. Hermione had not reminded Cassandra about how much she had studied for her NEWTs years ago. Severus had not made any disparaging comments about Alexander wasting his talent working for Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes.

As the meal wound down, Alex said to his parents, “I promised George that I would try to set up a meeting for him with Mr. Zonko. George wants to buy Zonko’s. After I come back, we could have dessert.”

Cassie said to Alex, “I’ll go, too. I need to pick up some quills and parchment at Scrivenshaft’s. See you in a bit, Mum and Dad.”

The elder Snapes watched the door of the Three Broomsticks close behind their children. Severus started to rise. “Cassandra is off to meet that dunderhead, Nigel Longbottom.”

Hermione placed a hand on his arm. “Severus, let her meet him. You can’t keep following them around.”

“Doesn’t it bother you to see her with someone of such… limited ability, Hermione? He’s as accident-prone as his father!”

“That’s not our decision. She has to decide that for herself. But if she thinks like me, her main concern isn’t the size of his intellect—it’s the size of his heart.”


The Size of the Heart by Prof M McGonagall [Reviews - 5]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved