Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Humor

Whoosh-Whee by sister_d [Reviews - 8]


Would you like to submit a review?

It made a “whoosh-whee” sound as it zipped past his ear, and he turned just in time to have it miss his head by mere inches.

“Bloody woman!” he shouted as another flash made its way toward his face.

“I’ll get you yet, Severus Snape!” she shouted back just as loudly, her bushy hair flying all over the place as she sent spell after spell toward him. He countered them with ease, a master duelist playing with his prey.

“Granger, don’t you think it’s time you put down your wand and admit defeat?” he said, running into the bedroom while quickly deflecting another spell shot at him. He ducked a few more shots before fleeing again.

“Not a chance, you Greasy Git, I’m just warming up!” She sprinted toward him and backed him into the bathroom. “It’s coming off now, Professor, and that is final!” she panted as she stepped closer, trapping him.

“Hermione, love, please,” he said quietly but mischievously. His eyes sparkled at her righteous indignation.

“Severus, I can’t stand it anymore. Either do it yourself, or I’ll do it for you.” They stared eye to eye for a moment before he nodded in compliance. He was going to do it anyway – he just liked seeing her get all riled up. “I’ll do it, just give me ten minutes of privacy, please,” he said.

She backed up, wand still trained on him; after waiting a few seconds to see if he was going to rush past her, she dropped her wand and backed out of the room, closing the door.

!!!

“Finally!” she sighed as she caressed his smooth face. “I just couldn’t kiss you through that bush any more.”

“Hmph, like I don’t have the same problems,” he complained, running his fingers through her massive curls.

“Yes, but you like it when I wrap my hair around your . . .” She grinned naughtily.

“Nevermind, you minx! It was an experiment and now the beard is gone. Can I please have my breakfast?”


Whoosh-Whee by sister_d [Reviews - 8]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved