Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Ficlets & Drabbles

Velvet Seduction by Mizz Adamz [Reviews - 14]


Would you like to submit a review?

I can’t write music, I have tried and tried, I can almost see the music but I can’t hear it. I am tone deaf. A sad twist of fate that I love music so much but can not create it.
I can dance, oh how I can dance.
When music fills my mind I can abandon all of the self-confidence issues I have ever had and give in. I move with grace, I move with abandon and I make people see the music.

Or so I have been told.

The one who told me was honest. He always is, almost to the point of being brutal, but this time he was gentile. He spoke as if he couldn’t trust himself to speak the words.

“Miss Granger, you dance well.” He stood away from me as I caught my breath. I had exhausted myself.
“Thank you” I blushed as I tried to regain my breath. I had been dancing for three hours, trying to loose myself in the music. Hoping that the motions would take me away.
It was always my last resort, when books failed, when logic was too cold, I turned to music and dance. It was my release. When I danced I wasn’t the bookworm or know it all. I wasn’t the girl you came to for help on your History of Magic essay. I was motion and something beautiful.

I hadn’t had the need to dance often since I started to come to Hogwarts. Being here I knew what I had been missing in my formative years. I needed the magic; I wanted to learn it all. But now it had become too much. I needed the release.

They were so happy, so lost in their games and jokes. No one had noticed the girl with the funny hair had been left out. My friends had new relationships and we wrapped up in each other. I was left in the lurch and alone. For a while I was happy for them. Love is something that should be treasured.

Harry had missed out on so much I didn’t dare begrudge him his romance. Ron was so goofy trying to impress the girl. He once asked me to help him write a love poem for her.
But now they were too involved and I was alone.
That was when I came here, the room of requirement.
It had everything I needed, a flat parquetry floor, music that seemed to come out of nowhere, and a table with a bottle of water. I dropped my books took off my robes and started to dance.

I didn’t know the music I didn’t care. I just danced. I gave into the music and let everything leave me.

Hours later I came out of the music to take a drink of water and he was there, watching me.
I don’t know why I didn’t feel ashamed that he was there. I didn’t even question his presence. I just finished my water and returned to the floor.

“Do you dance Professor?” I asked moving my hips to the continuous music.
“I don’t think that it would be..” he looked away from me. I could swear I saw him blushing.
I didn’t say anything I just turned my back to him and moved. I gave into the music, music that had changed tempo and tone. The music was deeper now, and slower. Bass notes rose up from my toes and moved into my calves.

I forgot he was there and I submitted myself to the movement. I started to move my upper body in the opposite direction to my waist. I kept my feet in one spot while rolling my hips. As I grew confident in the movements I took a step forward, thrusting my pelvis out before undulating it back, and repeating the movement with the other foot.
My shoulders were in constant contrast with my hips and waist making my body flow elegantly and seductively.

Then I had to change my movements, because a hand grasped my hip. A warm body hovered just behind me. Our actions altered smoothly, not needing time to think or correct ourselves as we danced.
I kept my back to him and where I moved, he responded. Slowly, sensuously our bodies moved as one on the floor in the room of needing. No more words were spoken between my potions teacher and myself. We just danced until dawn when we left for our respective rooms.

To this day I don’t know why he was there, why he needed to escape or why he joined me. But I do know that he can dance with me like no other man I have met, a velvet seduction embodied by sound.


Velvet Seduction by Mizz Adamz [Reviews - 14]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved