Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Ficlets & Drabbles

Silhouette by sandlapper [Reviews - 10]


Would you like to submit a review?

A/N Thanks again to peskipiksi! You are a gem! This little dribble was inspired by a scene in one of my favorite movies.


The fire in the grate was beginning to burn itself out, occasional sparks and pops sounding its death knell. Most of the occupants of the Burrow had retired hours before, but a small group still remained, talking quietly. It was during a lull in the conversation that a suggestion to join the rest of the household in slumber was offered and accepted rather sleepily.

Harry Potter stood and drew his wand, casting a gentle Lumos to light the way for his fellows to find their beds. He gently kissed Ginny Weasley and offered an arm to escort her to the stairs. They were followed closely by Percy and George Weasley, Severus Snape, and Hermione Granger. No one noticed as the last of the group fell behind watching the shadows elongate and dance along the stairwell walls. As Ron Weasley watched, a bedroom door opened, the light from within casting two shadows in sharp relief. He grimaced, but could not tear his eyes away from the silhouette of a slight female being ushered into the room by a tall man. The last thing Ron saw before the door closed was the gentle kiss pressed onto the lips he so craved.


Silhouette by sandlapper [Reviews - 10]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved