Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Humor

Henry by Jinxie [Reviews - 10]


Would you like to submit a review?

Usual disclaimer: They’re not mine, only borrowed, battered and then returned for a partial refund.

~~~ooo~~~


I never thought working from home could be so much work. I care for the bushy-haired, little monsters that she calls “children” in between trying to complete orders from my Potions business. Every morning, she wakes, eats, leaves a crumb trail that follows her as she paces while she eats, and sheds her hair throughout the house before she leaves for the Ministry. She can gallivant off to negotiate contracts between Centaurs and house-elves, yet cannot clean up after herself or the monsters. Now, she’s gotten sick of listening to me moan, so gave me Henry for my birthday.

My birthday gift-! She gave me the twinkly-eyed, cheeky-grinned idiot, called Henry. Those eyes and a cheeky grin mock me in their permanent merriment. I share sympathy with him and his long nose and shiny black hair. It’s a cruelty of creation, that is! The most galling thing is that he’s bedecked in red. Why didn’t she choose green? It’s perfectly respectable. She knew what she was about when she chose him. Why Henry? Any other name would’ve sufficed. Well, at least she can’t claim naming him. But, expecting me to use this cheeky, little bastard to vacuum...

AN: For those not familiar, Henry is a vacuum by Numatic. If you want to see what he looks like do a search for "Numatic Henry."


Henry by Jinxie [Reviews - 10]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved