Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Humor

Knickers or Pants? by Jinxie [Reviews - 7]


Would you like to submit a review?

Usual disclaimer: I don’t own them and make no profit, except at the laughter at their expense.

AN: Thank you to PotionsMistress23 for her lovely Beta work!

~~~ooo~~~



After the war, there was an influx of younger professors and apprentices working at Hogwarts to accommodate the increase of students, and expanding families, and workloads of staff.

Hermione Granger returning to Hogwarts as an apprentice was no shock to anyone; however her subject and Master were. It was expected, or rather assumed, that she would apprentice in Transfiguration, Arithmancy or Charms. However, she shocked her former professors when she applied for the Potions apprenticeship – with Severus Snape – and that he encouraged and accepted her. Most professors assumed he would use her to do his work – only time would tell.

~~~ooo~~~


“Here we go, darling, a new pair of knickers. It’s okay to have an accident,” Apprentice Granger said, as she helped the dark-haired girl change her undergarments.

“Not knickers. Pants.”

“Pardon?”

“I don’t wear knickers. I’m a little girl, and I wear pants,” she admonished, scowling.

“Riiight. So, girls wear pants, and boys wear knickers?”

“Yes. Boys wear knickers, like my daddy.” The girl smiled.

Barely choking back a laugh, the woman replied, “Oh, well then. That’s lovely isn’t it?”

“Yes, he wears fancy knickers – under his trousers.”

“Oh, well, isn’t that lovely, then?”

“Yes, it is. Thank you!”

~~~ooo~~~


Apprentice Granger smirked as her inquisitive eyes met those of the blushing Potions Master. She was trying to choose her words carefully, in how to approach the subject of one Aurelia Snape with her Master.

He coughed and stated, “You mustn’t take half of what she says at face value. My daughter is only three...”

“Yes, sir, I understand that. I just never pictured you as a knickers man. Do you also wear stockings and suspenders?” she asked tongue in cheek, hoping not to have gone too far.

Smirking, he answered, “Perhaps it is time you found out for yourself?”


Knickers or Pants? by Jinxie [Reviews - 7]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved