Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Romance

An Unexpected Proposal by MorningSunrise [Reviews - 6]


Would you like to submit a review?

Author’s Notes: This is my first fic ever, so please bear with me. This story was not reviewed by any beta, so please don’t judge me too harshly.



‘Hermione, this cannot be… Remember, I am still your professor and a former Death Eater. I am selfish, while you are generous; I am mean while you are kind; I am an obnoxious git, while you are an honest Gryffindor. Please…understand… I…’

‘Just stop. I have heard enough,’ Hermione said. ‘You know, I always knew you were a cold bastard, but I never imagined you are incapable of any feeling, and worse, I never imagined you could lie with such indifference. I am not a child anymore, Severus. Say you do not love me and I will be on my way. If a night of passion was all that you wanted from me, I leave. And I never want to see you again!’

She sighed and turned to leave, but Snape caught her in a powerful embrace and brushed his lips to hers and said, ‘I love you, my little know-it-all. I have for a long time. I cannot sleep without you wandering through my dreams, and when I am awake, I cannot stop thinking about you. You make me a better man than I ever was, but what possible reasons would you have to love me? I never showed you that I …care’, he hissed.

He looked at her and her eyes were in tears.

‘I’m sorry,’ he whispered.

‘Forgive you?’ she said and gave him a smile. ‘I never thought I could hear these words from you, yet here I am, knowing that you love me. You ask why I love you?’

‘You have no reason to,’ he said and lowered his gaze.

She traced a line with her palm over his firm jaw, making him look at her, and said, ‘I cannot sleep at night because I think of you... You run through my mind and there’s nothing I can do. You’ve stolen my heart, and now I long to hear the whisper of your voice, the warmth of your touch and whenever I am by your side I feel safe from harm. I can be myself when I am with you, and every time I walk by your side my heart jumps. Just a sight of you lifts my up spirits. And your eyes, I get lost when I feel them watching me. My feet tremble and with just a touch, I lose my heart all over again. There are endless reasons why I love you, but the most important is, my darling Severus, I love you because you saw the real me, when nobody else cared. You made me feel like the luckiest person on Earth,’ Hermione said, and pulled him in a long, lustful kiss.

When their lips parted, Snape looked at her and said, ‘Hermione Granger, will you marry me?’

The smile he saw on Hermione’s face could light up a room in darkness. ‘Yes!’ she said. And she truly felt lucky.

_______________________________________
I decided to post this quite a while after I have written it. Reviews are greatly appreciated and constructive comments are welcomed :-) Thanks for reading
Cheers,
MS.


An Unexpected Proposal by MorningSunrise [Reviews - 6]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved