Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Ficlets & Drabbles

Walking Club by Prof M McGonagall [Reviews - 11]

<< >>

Would you like to submit a review?

A/N: Thanks to Karelia for her awesome beta skills!


Severus sat glaring at the flames in the fireplace. Those silly women had mocked him with their billowing tracksuits. That could not go unanswered, and yet… Hermione actually liked them.

He glanced at the bedroom door. Hermione tired easily these days and had gone to bed. How he loved Hermione—even more as their child was growing inside her. These women were her friends. They had seen the worth of his Hermione long before he had. If they were humiliated, she would be hurt.

Severus smirked as he stared at the fire. He loved a situation that required such… delicacy.

**********

The next morning Hermione complained, “I feel so stupid waddling around in this tracksuit like… a giant penguin!”

“A giant…?” Severus spluttered.

“Oh, never mind!” Hermione snapped.

Severus wisely said nothing and gently rubbed her back.

“Oh, Severus, I’m sorry! I just get so winded on the stairs. I hate that!”

“What if I asked the rest of the club to come down to the dungeons? I believe I can avoid staircases. Walking different passages might be a welcome change.”

“Oh, would you?”

“Gladly, dearest.” Severus kissed Hermione’s temple and shut the door quietly behind him. He smirked devilishly. “Perfect.”



Walking Club by Prof M McGonagall [Reviews - 11]

<< >>

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved