Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Ficlets & Drabbles

Root Canal! by Prof M McGonagall [Reviews - 15]


Would you like to submit a review?

Disclaimer: These characters do not belong to me. They belong to JKR, and she is allowing me to play with them for a while. No money involved, just fun. Thanks to Karelia for her beta skills.


“Dearest, you’re overreacting,” the soft voice crooned while a hand soothingly rubbed the tense back and shoulders.

“I’m merely opposed to having the nerves… ripped out through my teeth. Even the name ‘root canal’ sounds torturous!” came the angry retort.

“It can’t be as bad as a Crucio. After all, Granger Dental Clinic uses painless dentistry techniques. You won’t feel a thing, and you won’t have that awful, throbbing pain every day.”

There was a brief pause. The angry voice changed to a silkier tone. “I have an awful, throbbing pain right now—one that you could help me with…”

******

“This relaxing backrub you’ve been giving me has turned out to be quite… stimulating.” Dexterous fingers returned the favor of caressing the back and shoulders as a voice breathed, “We could just skip the appointment, couldn’t we?”

“How positively Slytherin of you to try to use seduction to get your way,” was the amused observation. “Why not try a bit of Gryffindor courage? I would think that, after all you’ve been through, you’ll cope with one anesthetized dental procedure.”

“I know, but… Severus, I’ve never even had a cavity before!” Hermione nearly wailed, as Severus led her out the door.


Root Canal! by Prof M McGonagall [Reviews - 15]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved