Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Ficlets & Drabbles

Believe by salena snape [Reviews - 9]


Would you like to submit a review?

Hermione Granger knew without having a hard fact that this was what Dumbledore had planned. Hagrid had overheard them arguing. Apparently, Dumbledore had asked for one last thing, which was proving to be difficult.

Severus Snape’s place as a spy was more important than an aging wizard who had already passed along any knowledge that he had.

She didn’t try to convince anyone of his innocence, for they would not believe her and he would not want a champion.

She waited. When the war came, she was ready.

She took her place beside The Boy Who Lived, prepared to fight.

******************************************************

Without one word, Severus looked at Hermione Granger, knowing that she had been trained in Legilimency since he had left. It was part of the plan. Please believe me….

I know. I’ve known all along.
Amber eyes burned into him before she turned, deflecting the curse headed her way.

Before they could do anything, a shot of green light was moving toward him, and she blocked it with her body.

In the aftermath, he cradled her lifeless form and cried for the first time since his mother died. Thank you for believing in me, Hermione.

He turned and walked away.


Believe by salena snape [Reviews - 9]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved