Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Ficlets & Drabbles

Redemption & Brandy by lady_rhian [Reviews - 41]

<<

Would you like to submit a review?

Disclaimer: I just play with JKR's characters for fun.

---

Hermione glanced in. Severus Snape was sitting in the bathtub, his hair damp with perspiration.

She gulped. His arms were spread out on either side, resting on the porcelain ivory of the tub. He was not muscular in a bulky way. He was lean. Toned. As if the skin had been stretched along his muscles over the years. He was pale, but not deathly translucent like he had been when they’d found him.

She could feel his presence. It was dangerous. But sensual. And entirely unnerving. She shuddered.

“When are you going to say something, Miss Granger?”

---

“Oh…I apologize, Severus, I didn’t mean to intrude.”

“Must you insist on calling me by my first name?” he asked wryly, turning his head slightly so that she could see his profile.

“I’m sorry. I’m just so used to Minerva…”

“Ahh, been drinking with Minerva have you?”

The grin disappeared from her face.

“You reek of brandy.”

“Oh.”

“But I’ve been drinking a bit myself.” He gestured to the bottle of wine that sat next to the tub. The glass was half-full.

“Not brandy,” Hermione muttered.

He chuckled darkly. “No, not brandy. I imagine my senses are more intact than yours.”

“Probably.”

“Hmm. Come here.”

---

“W-what?” she stuttered.

He turned around to face her. Her eyes immediately honed in on the toned chest, the spattering of black hair, and thoughts of what lay beneath…

“Care for a bath, Miss Granger?” He tilted his head, eyes glittering.

Hermione’s thoughts were becoming less coherent by the minute.

“You’re – you’re taking advantage of the situation.”

“Of course I am. We’re attracted to each other, and you’re completely pissed. This wouldn’t happen if we were sober.”

“Severus…” Hermione mumbled. Damn the man. Goddamn the man for knowing how sensual that body was.

“Hermione,” he said in a lush tone. “Come here.”

---

She stared at him.

“Are you mocking me?” she asked.

“I’m asking you to come in the tub, Miss Granger. I think that’s fairly straightforward.”

“But are you mocking me?”

“I’m not mocking. Just inviting.”

“You said it wouldn’t happen if we were sober.”

“Indeed. You’re attracted to me, that much is obvious, but you’re just as logical as I am and would surely talk yourself out of such a preposterous idea as shagging your former professor.”

“In a bathtub, no less.”

“Recovering some mental capacity, are we?” He smirked.

“I’m trying,” she said, struggling to put her thoughts together.

---

“Do you always take this long to deliberate when entirely intoxicated, Miss Granger?”

“Would you stop calling me that?”

“Ooh, she has a temper, does she?”

“And don’t refer to me in the third person when I’m right here.”

“If you insist.”

“And don’t mock me.”

“Why would I ever do such a thing?”

“I’ll prove you wrong.” She put her hands on her hips. “I’m a bit inebriated at the moment, but I’m attracted to you even when I’m sober. And when this happens – no, it’s not an ‘if’, Severus, it’s a ‘when’ – when this happens, we will both be entirely coherent and capable of appreciating the moment.”

“So I’m not getting laid?”

She smirked. “Not tonight.”

---

A/N: I may continue this series later, but for now I'm leaving the ending up in the air. :)


Redemption & Brandy by lady_rhian [Reviews - 41]

<<

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved