Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions

Forbidden Fruit


This story is completed.

1. Two Attacks by Leraiv Snape (Wanton) [Reviews - 38]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Torture
Summary: Snape triggers an ancient magic that has lain dormant, binding him to Hermione Granger in the middle of the war and exposing them both to the manipulations of Lord Voldemort and Albus Dumbledore. Part one of a two-part story. (5817 words)
2. Detention by Leraiv Snape (Wanton) [Reviews - 20]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione approached their Potions lesson with more than a little nervousness, her heart beating more wildly than it had ever pounded before, and that included Krum kissing her by the lake. (5867 words)
3. Joining Pains by Leraiv Snape (Conservative) [Reviews - 38]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: ‘Severus? Surely… Albus, he is twenty years her senior… not Severus.’ Dumbledore gave Minerva an even look. ‘The stones do not lie. Neither does the bind. It is Severus Snape.’ (4583 words)
4. Raw Magic by Leraiv Snape (Wanton) [Reviews - 18]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: ‘Yes,’ Hermione managed to whisper. She was appalled to see Snape this way. And she couldn’t think why. She had seen Harry after his encounters with Voldemort and she hadn’t felt despair. (7858 words)
5. Unsettling Beginnings by Leraiv Snape (Brazen) [Reviews - 23]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione set her jaw and raised her face, infuriated by his snide command and her own all-too-familiar unbidden response. She brought her hand up deliberately, making sure it brushed over his long fingers sensually... (5628 words)
6. Saving Grace by Leraiv Snape (Brazen) [Reviews - 25]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Dumbledore leaned closer to Hermione and said, so softly that no one else could hear: ‘He needs you.’ (4689 words)
7. Midnight Nurse by Leraiv Snape (Brazen) [Reviews - 27]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: ‘Do not think of going yourself.’ She withdrew, pulling away from him. His hand snapped out, closing on her arm, spinning her to face him. His gasp mirrored her clipped cry. Longing and fear engulfed him, submerging her, his fear of losing her... (7867 words)
8. Dangerous Games by Leraiv Snape (Brazen) [Reviews - 45]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: For the first time, the potion was completely forgotten, and they simply stood, content to breathe, his lips nearly brushing her cheek, willing the moment to drag- not to have to think and assess, not to be student and teacher, for when it broke, all of the reality would bring itself to bear with a vengeance that would shatter this fragile instant. (4530 words)
9. Fighting Temptation by Leraiv Snape (Brazen) [Reviews - 55]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Snape quirked an eyebrow, silent. But the desire and sheer weight of wanting seething from one hand to the next propelled them, and Hermione stood on tiptoe, face tilted upwards as Snape leaned down, his free hand grasping the back of her neck, bringing her mouth to meet his- (7764 words)
10. A Renewed Proposal by Leraiv Snape (Brazen) [Reviews - 38]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Snape closed his eyes, composed his thoughts. Never had a girl- or anything, for that matter, since he was a small child- so completely destroyed his ability to think. ‘You must believe that I would never, never, Headmaster, look at a student.’ The shiver of revulsion that traveled his frame was sincere. ‘This is unprecedented.’ (6264 words)
11. The Bargain by Leraiv Snape (Brazen) [Reviews - 46]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Snape closed his eyes rather than meet the fierce gaze of his employer. The fire burning in Dumbledore’s eyes was brighter than it had been in ages as he bargained the terms of his death. (8883 words)
12. Defences by Leraiv Snape (Brazen) [Reviews - 28]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Snape had ceased breathing, and so had Hermione, the peculiar feeling of double arousal- hers and his own- pervading him and heightening it. His caress turned to a clasp, and she willingly moved forward, swaying closer to him, allowing him to reach more of her, any of her that he wished to touch- (6968 words)
13. Diagon Alley by Leraiv Snape (Brazen) [Reviews - 21]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Her hair was in Malfoy’s grip, her head jerked backward so he filled her vision. He bent lower, and his mouth moved right by her ear, his voice rough and sneering. ‘Beg, bitch.’ (5483 words)
14. The Riddle House by Leraiv Snape (Brazen) [Reviews - 41]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione’s breath caught in her throat. Before her stood a man she did not know. The cold, merciless black of his eyes glittered through the bone white mask as she had seen only once before. 'Do you want to do the honor of killing her yourself?’ Lucius’ voice was mocking. (5239 words)
15. The Death Eater by Leraiv Snape (Brazen) [Reviews - 49]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: ‘Bonded?’ Voldemort’s red eyes narrowed to slits, rage igniting as his wand arm rose. ‘Bonded? My dear, faithful servant, how could you possibly have let that significant fact slip your mind?’ (6465 words)
16. A Decision by Leraiv Snape (Wanton) [Reviews - 46]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Perhaps Dumbledore should have discouraged it instead of simply concealing it and allowing the two to take their course. Perhaps he should have forbidden it. But he had not. And now there was nothing he could do. (9700 words)
17. Consummation by Leraiv Snape (Wanton) [Reviews - 20]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Nervousness, fear, apprehension, guilt…disappeared. Snape knew what he wanted- unsullied, unqualified for the first time in years- and as his heels planted once more on the ground, he determined he would have it. (6044 words)
18. Aftermath by Leraiv Snape (Wanton) [Reviews - 40]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: I love her, Snape thought bleakly, the weight of his emotion strangling him. And I must betray her. Twice. (6093 words)
19. Borrowed Power, Borrowed Time by Leraiv Snape (Wanton) [Reviews - 13]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Character Death, Torture
Summary: ‘I see.’ The look that Ginny raked over her made the older witch uncomfortably aware that the youngest member of the Weasley family was far more observant than Harry or Ron. She tightened her robes about herself, as if their love-making in the bath could be seen by the other girl. ‘Alone?’ (8819 words)
20. To Explain and Deceive by Leraiv Snape (Wanton) [Reviews - 19]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Snape was a poor suitor at best, but he owed Hermione an attempt, a small return for what she had – knowing and unknowing – given to him. Soon, memories would be the only things she would have left. (7202 words)
21. A Master Obeyed by Leraiv Snape (Brazen) [Reviews - 45]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: As simple and sudden as that. What they had started nine months ago in his storeroom was over. Snape had done as his master had ordered. (7543 words)


This story is completed.

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved