Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Angst

Summer Snowstorms by Antagonist Len [Reviews - 6]


Would you like to submit a review?

He could stop it with just a wave of his wand, although he had never cared much for silly wand waving it was still useful, but the cooling chill of the snow matched his mood.

It had been too good to be true, too good to last, just a dream that had to come to it's end, he had to wake up sometime.

Knowing it was bound to end one day. He had resigned himslef to his fate. Still, it was sad to let her go.

It was only a matter of time.

Severus had felt much pain in his life. Psychic and pyshical. Nothing had ever hurt as much as this.

She was his world, and he knew he had to let her go.

There had never been any other woman in his life like her.

She owned him completely, he'd do anything for her. Yet she had never been completely his, not nearly as much as he hers.

His everything. But he had never dominated her world as she did his.

Their love had been a passionate flame. Fast and unstopable. They had faced many obstacles in their way. Not many had approved of their relationship.
He had given up everything for her.

Any attempt to hold her back would be in vain. She would never be happy. And as much as he wanted her to be solely his he knew he'd rather see her happy without him than misarbly confined to him.

Severus had never been a man to cry over his emotions. Yet on this stormy beach he let his tears silently fall. The cold snow was falling upon his cheecks melting and running down with the salty tears.

If only he had never let her melt his heart.

Love was a wonderful feeling. Worth all the hurt he was feeling now. But eventually the pain would overwhelm him. Was it all worth it?

After all, wasn't a cold untouched heart better than a broken heart, forever left to bleed?

He'd known happiness for a time, the most wonderful time of his life. Yet he knew it would end soon.

He didn't want it to end.

Nobody had ever made him feel before, nobody but her.

She didn't know it yet. But he did. He could see it in her, she would go soon. Even if she hadn't made up her mind so far. He knew she was slipping away from him. She'd never been his.

Just a spark of light in his life that would flicker away with time and enlighten something else.

He had to let go before it was too late, and then he'd have the brief time of joy left with her before she was gone.

Just two whispered words into the storm and it would be over. He'd never found it so hard to say something.

"Goodbye Hermione."

Severus Snape walked back into the seaside cabin and slipped into bed next to Hermione.

Knowing it might be the last time he ever slept next to his love.


Summer Snowstorms by Antagonist Len [Reviews - 6]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved