Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions

Everything I've Ever Done


This story is completed.

1. Everything I've Ever Done by duj (Suggestive) [Reviews - 27]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: For seven years, she’d done everything she could think of to gain his respect without ever receiving so much as one “Well done” on a perfect essay, one look of approval for a faultless potion. So here she was, one last throw of the dice, one last attempt to break through to him. (2244 words)
2. A Mutual Desire by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 24]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: none
Summary: She'd known when she took the job at Slug & Jiggers Apothecary that there was a good chance of seeing him but she'd hoped that he'd come on one of her days off. No such luck. Here was Professor Sarcastic Snape walking in as if he owned the place, six weeks after they'd professed a mutual desire of never seeing each other again. (2345 words)
3. "Voddlemort" by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 27]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: The N.E.W.T.s results come with teachers' comments. “One can only hope Miss Granger will eventually outgrow her determination to demonstrate her exemplary knowledge and application to all who will listen and many who will not. Anyone with the patience to put up with her will acquire an excellent student.” AU since HBP (2404 words)
4. A Liberal Dose by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 17]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: She was on her way to once again apologise to the sourest, most unforgiving grudge-holder she’d ever met and, no matter how much she pondered, she couldn’t think of any words that might placate him. She’d rather be facing an angry Hippogriff. (2627 words)
5. A Penitential Vigil by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 27]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Answering her question would be the stupidest thing he’d done since returning to Voldemort as a spy, but somehow it had all the inevitability of a Longbottom explosion. AU since HBP (2238 words)
6. Not My Friend by duj (Suggestive) [Reviews - 15]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Character Death
Summary: “Because, for once in my life, I chose to make sure your brain wouldn’t be wasted on some idiotic Gryffindor decision, does that obligate me to be pleasant and friendly thereafter? I think not. You were my student. All you’ve ever been to me was a mind to be guided.” AU since HBP (3004 words)
7. Picnic at Malfoy Manor by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 8]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione stared at the ground, biting her lower lip. Was she mad? Arguing about Snape, of all people, with the best-looking guy she’d met since school? No wonder she had no love life. AU since HBP (2277 words)
8. An Unscratchable Itch by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 15]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Not her. Not that irritating girl who lodged like an unscratchable itch in his brain after every meeting. It was nine and a half weeks since he’d last seen her... AU since HBP (2397 words)
9. Ridiculous ideas by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 34]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: A Valentine’s Day Ball! Of all the ridiculous ideas Dumbledore had ever come up with, from hiring Lockhart to reinstating the Triwizard Tournament just in time for Voldemort’s resurrection, this was – pretty standard really. AU since HBP (2365 words)
10. A Sleeping Dragon by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 16]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Snape was number three in the Special Edition; Voldemort’s Vanquishers white chocolate set, behind Potter and Dumbledore of course. Apparently they were outselling regular Chocolate Frogs three to two and looked set to be a permanent addition to the range. That wasn’t the sort of fame he’d wished for. AU since HBP (2460 words)
11. Presaging Rain by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 15]
Genres: Drama, Angst
Warnings: none
Summary: Ironic that the cause of her problem had turned out to be the best preparation for dealing with it. No one who’d endured seven years of Snape’s acid tongue needed any further lessons in the utility and practice of keeping head down and mouth shut. (2269 words)
12. A Weight of Memory by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 11]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Snape scowled. If she were anyone else he’d have pointed out that he had better things to do than gossip about ex-students. Most of them were about as interesting as flobberworms and not much more intelligent. AU since HBP (2438 words)
13. House-Coloured Glasses by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 24]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: He’d spent nearly three decades, most of his life, at the school, first as student, then as teacher and housemaster, so it was natural that he viewed everyone through House-coloured glasses but she was sick of it. AU since HBP (2538 words)
14. A Punishment Deserved by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 26]
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione stood in the glade, eyes wide and wondering. After three months of fortnightly breakfasts at the café, they’d returned to Malfoy Forest... AU since HBP (2351 words)
15. A Position of Respect by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 24]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: He could even hear about her annoying friends and their silly lives without undue discomfort if only she wouldn’t keep asking him questions. Last week she’d pressed him about his Death Eater days until he was almost ready to hex her. AU since HBP (3081 words)
16. The Strongbox of Memory by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 16]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: He cursed himself for reminding her that he, as much as Bella or any of his school-friends, had grown into someone she could hate all too easily. Someone she should hate. AU since HBP (2770 words)
17. Carrying the Storm by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 17]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Why couldn’t dentists see crooked teeth without burning to straighten them? Probably the same reason Severus couldn’t see students without wanting to squelch them. AU since HBP (3377 words)
18. An Excuse for Thumbscrews by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 28]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: He’d been trembling on the edge of a declaration for weeks, but hadn’t been able to find the right words. Maybe he didn’t need them. One of the first lessons he’d learnt as a spy had been to recognise an opening and jump in to fill it. AU since HBP (3003 words)
19. Epilogue: Like a Dream by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 35]
Genres: Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: He wiped the smooth, wet bottom, powdered deftly and did up the clean nappy, banishing the used one to the nappy bucket. AU since HBP (819 words)
20. Bonus Insert by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 28]
Genres: Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Helen's heart sank at the glow on her daughter’s face. Please, let her only be happy at having finally dragged her tall, dark, unhandsome companion here! Oh dear! Lank hair, large nose, thin lips, and teeth quite as bad as Hermione had hinted. What did she see in him? AU since HBP (3650 words)
21. Reunion 1; The Family End by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 10]
Genres: Drama, Romance, Friendship
Warnings: none
Summary: New arc begins. It hadn’t been quite like that. One day Ginny would find out the truth and then she’d probably never speak to her again. But she had no choice. She’d promised. AU since HBP. (3305 words)
22. Reunion 2: Family Resemblances by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 10]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione breathed a sigh of relief and tried not to think about inevitable discovery. For it was inevitable. AU since HBP. (3865 words)
23. Reunion 3: Ask Him Politely by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 18]
Genres: Drama, Angst
Warnings: none
Summary: Hermione shooed her daughters out and hastily conjured an extra sofa while Severus greeted the scowling group of six Weasley men – one by marriage – and one woman who had just rudely Apparated into his living room. AU since HBP. (3551 words)
24. Reunion 4: Tough Tasks by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 13]
Genres: Drama, Angst
Warnings: none
Summary: “It takes time to move a family, even with magic – and you say he wasn’t using any. He couldn’t have run away before you told us. We’d have stopped him.” “Stopped him? How do you think you could have stopped him? Petrificus?" (3937 words)
25. Reunion 5: His Own Man by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 2]
Genres: Drama, Angst
Warnings: none
Summary: “Hermione Jane Snape! You deceitful viper! How dare you sit here and tell me you’ve been keeping my son from me for six years!” (4059 words)
26. Reunion 6: Dragging a Family by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 6]
Genres: Drama, Angst
Warnings: HBP, Spoilers
Summary: “I refuse to discuss Dumbledore and Harry Potter with you. There’s no point,” he said through gritted teeth. “I didn’t trust them then and I don’t trust them now and you do and that’s all there is to say about it.” (6874 words)
27. Reunion 7: Sandwiches Before Cake by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 3]
Genres: Drama, Angst
Warnings: HBP, Spoilers, Implied, Character, Death
Summary: “Most first years haven’t grown up treating Severus as a surrogate uncle. He’s been the second most important man in her life since she had her first magic accident at five and a half and turned the whole house pink. Inside and out. With blobby purple flowers all over the walls, just like the ones she was always drawing.” (3744 words)
28. Reunion 8: A Place of Peace by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 2]
Genres: Drama, Angst
Warnings: HBP, Spoilers
Summary: "I hope none of you will ever personally experience how one might come to feel that one’s family is better off without one; how little, petty quarrels can grow to monstrous proportions and it can seem that there is an impassable wall.” (4104 words)
29. Reunion Epilogue: Are we there yet? by duj (Conservative) [Reviews - 23]
Genres: Drama
Warnings: HBP, Spoilers
Summary: He’d never been able to refuse her anything, from the first time she’d held a pudgy little baby hand out to yank at his hair and stuck her finger in his nose instead, but it was a very Weasley wedding... (3322 words)


This story is completed.

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved