Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions

Tanquam Ovis


This story is completed.

1. Preface by Lady Strange (Brazen) [Reviews - 7]
Genres: Drama, Angst, Friendship
Warnings: Character, Death, Suicide, HBP, Spoilers
Summary: *Epilogue new - Play Complete* *HBP spoilers within* A Shakespearean-styled problem play set in the Harry-Potter-verse, this work of fiction (explaining and reinterpreting some portions of Book 6) aims to remain authentic to the style and language of literature produced in the Tudor and Elizabethan times. (1813 words)
2. Dramatis Personae and Prologue by Lady Strange (Brazen) [Reviews - 15]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Angst, Friendship
Warnings: Character Death, Suicide
Summary: The dramatis personae and prologue. In the prologue, the Chorus gives you a brief back-story, background information and certain facts that I wish you to know. (3412 words)
3. Act One by Lady Strange (Brazen) [Reviews - 14]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Angst, Friendship
Warnings: Character Death, Suicide
Summary: In the First Act, we are introduced to the intricacies behind the plot for Albus Dumbledore’s death in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Lucius, Severus and Voldemort play a game of hide-and-go-seek in Scene I. In Scene II, Sybill Trelawney makes a prediction; in Scene III, Severus makes a drastic decision. (5645 words)
4. Act One: Footnotes & Glossary by Lady Strange (Brazen) [Reviews - 0]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Angst
Warnings: Character Death, Suicide
Summary: Footnotes and Glossary to Act One (6659 words)
5. Act Two by Lady Strange (Brazen) [Reviews - 7]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Angst, Friendship
Warnings: Character Death, Suicide
Summary: In the Second Act, we bear witness to the plans to kill Dumbledore and its immediate aftermath. Harry Potter and Sybill Trelawney try to warn Dumbledore of his impending doom in Scene I. He dies in Scene II and we see his funeral in Scene III. Hermione and Severus talk in Scene IV. (8236 words)
6. Act Two Footnotes and Glossary by Lady Strange (Brazen) [Reviews - 1]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Angst, Friendship
Warnings: Character Death, Suicide
Summary: Footnotes and Glossary to Act Two (4908 words)
7. Act Three by Lady Strange (Brazen) [Reviews - 6]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Angst, Friendship
Warnings: Character Death, Suicide
Summary: In the Third Act, we see the after-effects of Dumbledore’s funeral and what our players on the Order and Death Eaters have been doing. Scene I gives us an insight into Minerva’s grief, while Scene II treats us to some Order members’ view of Snape and the impeding war. We learn of Hermione’s opinion of Severus in Scene III. Wormtail is revealed to be a creature of Bellatrix and Lucius’ in Scene IV. We close the Act with Severus’ soliloquy in Scene V. (8719 words)
8. Act Four by Lady Strange (Brazen) [Reviews - 8]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Angst, Friendship
Warnings: Character Death, Suicide
Summary: In the Fourth Act, the Order, Voldemort and the Death Eaters make their plans. Scene I occurs in Hog’s Head. In Scene II we are privy to Bellatrix and Lucius’ plans expose Severus as a traitor. We learn of the Order’s view of Severus in Scene III and Voldemort’s view of Severus as traitor in Scene IV. In Scene V we learn more about the other horcruxes and the action that has been undertaken against them. (9595 words)
9. Act Five by Lady Strange (Conservative) [Reviews - 6]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Angst, Friendship
Warnings: Character, Death, Suicide, Torture, HBP, Spoilers
Summary: In the Fifth Act, we approach the final denouement. In Scene I Severus is confronted by Lucius, Bellatrix and Voldemort. The two sides (Order and Death Eaters) prepare for battle in Scene II. Bellatrix and Lucius sneak into the Order’s camp the night before the battle and is confronted by Hermione. In Scene IV, Voldemort and Harry duel. In this Act, Severus dies, as does Hermione, Bellatrix, Lucius, Ron, Harry, Voldemort and others. (6081 words)
10. Act Five Footnotes and Glossary by Lady Strange (Brazen) [Reviews - 0]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense, Drama, Angst
Warnings: Character, Death, HBP, Spoilers
Summary: Footnotes and Glossary to Act Five (4663 words)
11. Epilogue by Lady Strange (Brazen) [Reviews - 14]
Genres: Mystery/Suspense
Warnings: Character Death
Summary: The Epilogue to the play in which Remus Lupin moralises over the incidents herein with a sonnet, the chorus summarises in heroic couplets, and Minerva apologies on the playwright’s behalf through a sonnet. The acknowledgements are also enclosed. (5260 words)


This story is completed.

Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved