Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Ficlets & Drabbles

Babble by Keladry Lupin [Reviews - 94]


Would you like to submit a review?

*****

Shocked, she opened her mouth, then closed it. Oh, dear —

"Hermione."

She groaned and looked at her scowling husband.

"Please have the courtesy to tell me that I did not hear my innocent daughter say what I think she just said," drawled Severus, from his office doorway. Black eyes roved over the cracker crumbs on the floor, cereal bowl in Hermione's hands, and his firstborn with milk dripping from her dark hair.

Not sure whether to laugh or sigh, Hermione turned back to eighteen-month-old Olivia. She pointed to an object on the tray. "Sweetheart, show Da. What's this?"

Olivia looked at the baby-sized spoon on her tray. "Poo," she sweetly said.

"And what's this?" Hermione asked.

Olivia picked up the fork and held it out. She grinned, all crinkled eyes and crooked baby teeth. "Fuck," she proudly told her father.

Severus' mouth opened, then closed. He looked at Olivia. He looked at Hermione. He looked at the fork.

He left the room quickly, shutting the door behind him. Hermione felt the magic of an Imperturbable Charm blaze from the office. She'd bet Galleons to Knuts he was going to laugh all afternoon over this.

"Fuck," Olivia chirped happily.

Hermione groaned.

*****

Double Drabble — two hundred words.

Thanks to nineteen-month-old Jesse, my younger niece-beast, who never ceases to amaze and amuse me. This is not the first time that she has been my muse.


Babble by Keladry Lupin [Reviews - 94]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved