Home | Members | Help | Submission Rules | Log In |
Recently Added | Categories | Titles | Completed Fics | Random Fic | Search | Top Fictions
Humor

Curves in all the wrong places by Shiv5468 [Reviews - 84]


Would you like to submit a review?

Hermione had heard what happened to Mudbloods captured by Death eaters, and she knew that merely being bright wasn't going to be enough to frighten them off. Initially she'd started comfort eating to deal with the fear but when she'd put on a stone or two she realised that this was the secret weapon - a fat Mudblood was least likely to be the target of an attack, no matter how close to Harry Potter she was.

It moved Ginny up the target list, but she'd never liked her much anyway.

She hadn't counted on Severus and his fetish for plump women. Whether it was seeking out a mother figure to comepnsate for his tortured childhood or just liking large breasts, he liked them hefty.

Hermione started getting a lot of detentions. He liked watching her jiggle as she worked, but even he realised that this wasn't the way to get her into bed. So he suggested to Albus that he ought to investigate Voldemort's immortality, and she was suggested as his assistant.

She was flattered by the request, and even more flattered by his interest. He could only be interested in her mind, she thought, despite the way he buried his long nose into her cleavage and talked to her breasts.

In the end the only thing they investigated was the entire works of the Kama Sutra and whether it was possible to have sex on his desk. It was, though they never did quite manage to do it up against the dungeon wall.

At some point Harry killed Voldemort. Hermione barely noticed. She was too busy having the time of her life.


Curves in all the wrong places by Shiv5468 [Reviews - 84]


Disclaimers
Terms of Use
Credits

Ashwinder
A Severus Snape/Hermione Granger archive in the Harry Potter universe

Copyright © 2003-2019 Sycophant Hex
All rights reserved