Crowned: Crowned

by Ladymage Samiko

AN: A little plot bunny who was born at 3am and polished up the following morning. This is another drabble with a pruned-down GS100 version and a slightly longer, 'full' version, which are both included here.


Crowned (100)



She was Hermione Granger. And she should have known better.

Known better than to play shot glass draughts against Ron—particularly at the Leaky. Known better than to walk near Severus Snape.

Known better than to wear these Voldemort-take-them heels.

Hermione struggled upright, removing her breasts from where they’d smooshed against the arm that caught her.

Heading back moments later, she tripped again, now falling flush into him.

That wasn’t a wand in his pocket.

“Shir? You drinkin’?”

“Not to excess, Granger,” he replied dryly.

“Then… App’rate me home?”

“Delighted.” He escorted her outside.

He didn’t ask where she lived.






Crowned (full)



She was Hermione Granger. And she should have known better.

Known better than to play shot glass checkers against Ron Weasley. Known better than to play at the Leaky Cauldron. Known better than to walk in Severus Snape’s direction for any reason whatsoever.

Known better than to wear these Voldemort-take-them heels.

Hermione struggled upright, removing her breasts from where they’d smooshed against the arm that had kept her face from meeting the floor. “Shorry, shir.”

Moments later, on the way back to the booth and that damned game, she tripped again, now falling flush against him. Mortified, her face turned crimson.

Wait.

That definitely wasn’t a wand in his pocket.

“Shir?” she queried. “’re you drunk?”

“Not to excess, Miss Granger,” he replied dryly.

“Then… App’rate me home?”

“Delighted to be of service.” Severus offered his arm and escorted her from the pub.

He didn’t ask where she lived.




AN: Hope including this isn't entirely pointless, but I do prefer it over the clipped version. As always, offerings in the little box are always appreciated.

This story archived at: Ashwinder

http://ashwinder.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=23567